This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.








Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Oracle Apps Blogs :- Clarification

Dear all,

Thanks for visiting this blog, without your feedbacks I will have no motivation to work upon the blog.

Appstechnical happens to be my first blog on Oracle Applications. During the past couple of months, I have received varying types of queries. Some people expect basic information, whereas others request for Advanced information. And some readers simply want to know whats happening in the Oracle Apps market place.

Hence to keep things simple, I will be running four blogs, each with a distinct purpose.

http://appstechnical.blogspot.com
This blog is for those who already know Oracle Applications ( Financials or HRMS suite)


http://oraclethoughts.blogspot.com
In this blog I will publish what is happening in the Oracle Apps world from a consultant point of view.


http://scripts4oracle.blogspot.com
The idea behind this blog is to keep the articles simple without dumping too much source code into an article. Hence, to support any article, the source code link will be provided via scripts4oracle blog.


http://getappstraining.blogspot.com
Last but not the least. I am amazed by the number of requests that I received whereby peoplel wish to learn Oracle Financials right from Scratch. This blog will be my prime focus during the coming months. Unlike appstechnical, this blog will be for starters of Oracle Applications.

Thanks,
Anil Passi

Comments on "My Oracle Apps Blogs :- Clarification"

 

Blogger Anil Passi said ... (5:37 PM) : 

Hi CT,

I am glad that you guys solved the problem, I guess you are refering to Apps Read Only Schema Article

At one stage I felt that the problem was slipping out of our hands, but full credit to you & Soumya as you guys kept fighting with problem.

Cheers,
Anil

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 PM) : 

Thanks for starting this blog...its just great and gives a hope.
I will really appreciate if you can also put module specific approach like AP to PO integration.

 

Blogger Anil Passi said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Hi Smita

My next step is to write on functional topics, with a aim to teach modules functionally step by step.

I was thinking to begin with General Ledger though....

Thanks,
Anil Passi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Hi Anil,

You are doing a great help to all Oracle consultants world wide with your blog.
I am sure people will comment as and when they get benefited by your work. But please do not base your motivation on the readers comments. Please keep up this good work.

Thanks a ton.

Akash

 

post a comment